Purple Frenzy

Purple, purple, purple! I feel like the color purple is is getting hyped up to be the next big thing! Haha, purple is the new black!

Today, Tiffany and I were going to originally take pictures at another place, but we were too late. We normally do everything on our lunch break so you can imagine what limited time we have when we're taking pictures and posing like a retard in public. HAHA!

I wore purple skinnies with a black top accented with a taupe chevron belt. I think the color purple really brings out my hair because I did dye it not too long ago a purple/red color. Haha so I really like how it amplifies it :)

The jacket was given to me as a gift from Taiwan. I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly where I got it, unfortunately.

Well I hope you all have a good hump day! I know today I'm pretty darn beat from my festivities. Coffee morning everyday and all day.

/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/

  • Top: Sweetheart Peplum Top $9.99 (G Stage)
  • Bottom: Purple Skinny Jeggings $32.50 (PacSun)
  • Outerwear: PU Plum Jacket (Taiwan)
  • Lips: Matte Lipstick in Heroine $18 (MAC)
  • Belt: Taupe Chevron Belt $6.80 (Forever 21)
  • Heels: Pointed Heels $32.80 (Forever 21)
  • Sunglasses: Rounded Sunglasses $5.80 (Forever 21)
  • Wallet: Merona Hinge Wallet $9.99 (Target)

Taken @ Across from City Hall, Los Angeles



No comments:

Post a Comment