Blue About My Day

This outfit was inspired through these printed shorts in the picture. I initially just bought these shorts for a fun summer feel, but then realize that the sunglasses I had purchased from Forever 21 was almost the same type of "print".

I have a simple white crop top matched with these printed blue shorts. The shorts gave me a bit of a trouble because its a tad bit big for my waist. I know I'm a petite girl, but sometimes being petite comes with its disadvantage like NOTHING EVER FITS correctly! Seriously, its always a battle with clothes for me.

Shoes are probably my #1 thing I love mainly because I'm a short girl. These heels are by far my most favorite and most complimented! :D

/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/

  • TopMicro Top $12 (Foreign Exchange)
  • ShortsPrinted Shorts $12 (TJ Maxx)
  • NecklaceBlue and gold $8.50 (Cinderella; they were having a clearance; going out of business in Victoria Gardens)
  • Shoes: Boho Sandal Heels $32.50 (Forever 21)
  • SunglassesPrinted sunglasses $5.80 (Forever 21)

Taken @ Del Mar Station, Pasadena.

//note// If you're wondering why I have a tiara on it's because this week happens to be my birthday week :D My tiara signifies that I'm celebrating my birthday on that day (could be any day), hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment