Sweet Like Wine

Hey everyone! I had this outfit planned out in my head while I was asleep, but when I went to take a look at it in the mirror I wasn't too in love with it, but as I walked around it started to grow on me. I think it's because I'm not used to posing with such thick, lower heels. Guess it takes time to get used to.

Today I wore a really loose tanks from Forever--I feel like loose tanks are the new rad now. Everyone wears it! Including those graphic tees--and paired it with a  nice loose, comfortable skirt by Closet. I really like these polyester type materials because they're super soft.

/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/
  • Accessory: Fringed Scarf $5 (Forever 21)
  • Eyewear: Round Sunglasses $5.80 (Forever 21)
  • Shoes: Taupe Suede Booties, Guess? $30 (Macy's)
  • Skirt: Maroon Skirt $7.99 (Closet)
  • Top: White Loose Tank $5.80 (Forever 21)


No comments:

Post a Comment