Quarter Century.

Friends @ Metropolitan Night Club
[Late Post] I've been pretty beat, mentally, and physically exhausted so I haven't been posting much lately. I figured I should post about my exciting weekend from my birthday week. It was definitely a night to remember I must say.

First off, I tend to celebrate my birthday for weeks if not for a whole month. I first celebrated my birthday on the 2nd, but I don't have any pictures to show what we did. All I can tell you is that I went with a couple of friends to Flemings and a lounge after. Then I celebrated my birthday with a really good friend of mine, S.H. (name will remain disclosed for personal reasons.) That was when I posted Blue About My Day. We went to watch Guardians of the Galaxy and TMNT. I must say I absolutely loved Guardians of the Galaxy and am certainly happy that they're already in production for the sequel. :D

Family
I also celebrated my birthday with my family on the 14th (the day before my birthday). We went and ate at Gyu-Kaku @ Victoria Gardens and boy was that satisfying. I haven't had Gyu-Kaku in forever and I was originally planning on going there next month. Didn't realize how fulfilling Gyu-Kaku is when you pick their prefixed menu courses. >_<

That night we also went to N7 Creamery, which was a nice addition to our dessert craving. My dad was super funny because he's never seen Nitrogen used to make ice cream. So being the Asians they were... they were telling me not to eat it because they were afraid that the Nitrogen could cause diseases. Hehe.


/*WARNING!! May make your mouth drool*/



Ginormous croissants anyone?
Yes, that's an IG Frame
Finally, the day of my birthday... let me tell you prior to my birthday Tiffany and I had a huge fight because we drove into work that day and spent about 3 hrs in traffic because of the 60 being closed off both ways due to a major traffic collision. I was so upset because I had been 3 hrs late to work for her purpose of meeting her friends after work. It just really irked me, but I was never really upset at the fact that we were "late" just the idea of doing things for acquaintances or going the "extra" mile for them was what irked me. BUTTTTT we ended up making up because there was a slight miscommunication through gchat. All in all it turned out to be an okay day.



Birthday cake @ Reunion Kitchen & Drink
Day of my birthday I come in early and my cubical at work is decked out like crazy! Haha it's hard to see in the back through the "showers of love" curtain, but I have a ton of stuff in the back. Pictures of them will be posted below this. I was actually very surprised and didn't realize that Tiffany's "excuse" about meeting her friends was really so she can deck out my cubical. Haha, totally caught me off guard and made me feel bad after I found out she went through all that trouble. Eeee I'm really thankful for our friendship. I think it's great that we've known each other for just about 5 months and it feels like we've known each other since forever!

Chocolate-tini
On to the next, during dinner time I made reservations at Reunion Kitchen and Drink @ Anaheim. This dinner was just for close friends to get together and enjoy my birthday with me since it was on the day of. I ordered a Chocolate-tini and it wasn't too bad. You could really taste the chocolate haha, but the alcohol was just so strong :( Just for some background information about me, I rarely drink and when I do it's just specifically for these types of occasions. I never drink on a daily or socially. We had two split tables because there was about 20 guests in my party. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready to eat my dinner I was about ready to pass out because I had 3 drinks! >_< the Chocolate-tini, Gummy bear shot, and a "Blow Job". Oh my, oh my how each shot messed me up good.


/*Here's some food pictures from the restaurant*/
Obviously Tiffany & I are drunk...
The next day was when we went clubbing for my birthday. I had a theme where everyone had to wear "muted" colors because I was going to wear something bright. I must say, picking out something bright to wear to the club is by far the most difficult thing in the world. I had such a hard time figuring out what I should wear because anything I wanted to wear either didn't fit me or was too frumpy looking. #petitepeopleproblems I manage to round something up and decided to wear hot pink as the "eye catching" part of my outfit with my pretty gold heels. Oh yea! I also got a "Birthday Bitch" sash and I wore a gaudy looking tiara to go with my ensemble. Hehe :D
Metropolitan Night Club outfit
Alysia's outfit Tiffany's outfit
[-] Hot pink halter crop top @ Generation V $6
[-] Black high waist shorts @ G Stage $12
[-] Gold sparkle heels @ Reflections $34
[-] Tiara @ Ashley Fox $12
[-] L'Oreal Lalaque in Lacquer-ized $10
[-] Black lace romper w/ deep V neck/back @ Laura's Boutique $20
[-] Hot pink platform heels @ Charlotte Russe
[-] Chevron clutch/purse @  Forever 21
[-] Lipstick @ MAC Cosmetics
[-] Chained Belt @ Forever 21



We laugh, dance, and play
Definitely one of the nights to remember for sure. I had a lot of fun dancing with everyone including my bestfriend J.W. (again name will be disclosed for privacy reasons). Haha funny story is that my bestfriend actually got wasted before me and they had to remove her from the club twice because she was unable to stand on her own two feet. Silly girl. I definitely a moment to remember.

I must say this year's birthday has been the best birthday I've had in such a long time. Probably because I planned my birthday 2 months in advance so I can get a good look and feel for what to expect for my birthday.



/*Here's some more images*/

1 comment: