Watermelon Love

I absolutely love the color Hunter Green and Blush Pink together. I just feel like the color is so divine.

Today, I paired my blush bow back top with my skater skirt I got from Forever 21. I have been looking everywhere for a hunter green color skirt! Especially one that fits correctly, haha!

I don't know if you noticed, but I also bought the black shoes I was wearing in Blue About My Day in a taupe/tan color. I absolutely love these shoes! They are so comfortable to wear and literally matches everything!

Below, I have some unedit'd pictures of today's photoshoot on the roof top of City Hall East in Los Angeles. Haha I had to include that beautiful skyline of Los Angeles. It's absolutely beautiful :)

Anyways, hope you all have a good rest of your day!
/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/


Taken @ Rooftop of City Hall East, Los Angeles.


No comments:

Post a Comment