Floral Bandit



Summer is the perfect time for flowers- receiving them, wearing them, or just adoring them. Here’s another floral number that I’m wearing. This dress is from Forever 21 and its only $12.80! This is such a good deal for this cute dress and cut. It features a mock neckline with a peephole in the back of the dress. I like how this has a flare so it’s perfect and flowing for California weather.

My necklace is a cream jeweled Victorian style bib. It also has a floral design on a gold metal setting. I got this piece at the 626 Market, which is an Asian Night Fair. My headband is a pre-knotted bow from Forever 21. I liked the girl feel headbands add to any outfit. The bigger, the better, is what I usually like.

The color block heels were previously posted with another outfit. I originally wanted to pair this outfit with minty-blue heels that I had but I forgot them in my car. Guess I’ll save those for another day.

Hope you’re enjoying your day.

Quote for the day:
“Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away”

Additional Photos:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment