Pretty in Plaid

Eeeeee, I finally bought the flannel I wanted and decided to get a long flannel since I never had one. :) I really like this plaid color combination together. Since I am visiting San Francisco, my friends and I decided to hit up Uniqlo, haha definitely love the store because it's so pretty.

So before I bought the flannel, I was wearing a standard black tank top with a seersucker shorts that I got from Ross. I'm a bargain buyer, so I definitely have no shame buying my items from Ross or TJ Maxx. :P As long as it fits me and it looks good with my outfits. WHY NOT?! Haha, I tucked it in so it shows off my shorts. Without it tucked in it looks kind of weird since the shorts are kind of short on me and the tank is kind of too long on me.

I just carried my purse with me since its what I have for now at San Francisco.

/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/
  • Top @ G Stage
  • Outwear: Long flannel $39.99 (Uniqlo)
  • Shorts: Seersucker shorts $10.00 (Ross)
  • Shoes: Merona Flats $9.99 (Target)
  • Eyewear: Round sunglasses $5.80 (Forever 21)
  • Purse: Michael Kors Large Selma Purse @ Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment