Birds of Paradise

I love going to new places especially if it has a good photo op; these shots were taken at 
The Lab (The Anti-Mall)! Here's my Sunday Funday outfit.

Majority of the outfit comes from Forever 21. I'm seriously brand loyal and plus, the clothes they're super cheap. I recently got this top on sale and I absolutely love the open back detail of this top. My taste is very girly so yeah, I do like ruffles.

The shorts are so comfy and stretchy. They don't ever get loose and I love that they're black, which usually goes with everything. They also don't fade color after washing and they were only $12.80 from Forever 21!

These boots are seriously worth every penny! I wear them constantly. They are Marc Jacobs and I got them from Nordstrom. I could walk forever in them and the quality is quite nice. They are made out of leather and have an elastic band detail that makes them easy to get in and out of. Also, there are no zippers on them which in my opinion, make them look more nicer.

  • Open Back Parrot Top-Forever 21
  • High-waisted Zip-up Shorts-Forever 21
  • Black Leather Boots-Marc Jacobs, Nordstrom
Location: Anaheim, California












No comments:

Post a Comment