Walk the Line

was inspired by stripes and the color blue. Lately, I feel that the classic stripe
design is coming back to more silhouettes in a very trendy and fashionable manner.
This dress is supposed to fit loose on a skinnier person like a shift dress, but since I have a more
curvier figure, it's more body forming which I don't mind. I absolutely love the mock neck detail of this dress which makes it more sophisticated looking. Since the dress is quite short for work,
I wore black stockings underneath to give it a more conservative feel.  

I paired it with an over-sized trench coat that I got at a warehouse store from Forever 21. They normally
never have warehouse sales so I got this for a very good deal. The color combo of the white buttons and stitching on the blue self color make the appearance look very clean and polished. I'm sure you can find similar ones online. 

To conclude the outfit, I tied it together with these comfortable Aldo booties. They have a zip-up closure in the front and also padding near the top of the toes area. I really like that they added this feature to the heels
because my toes won't feel cramped after a few hours of wearing them. 

  • Striped Dress: Forever 21 (View It Here!)
  • Over-sized Blue Trench coat: Warehouse Sale
  • Black Stockings: Forever 21
  • Zip-up Blue Booties: Aldo Stores
  • Gold-Chain Necklace: Anne Klein 
  • Lips: MAC Lip Pencil in Burgundy

Additional Photos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment