Camaïeu

EEeeeeee I finally was able to wear my asymmetrical skirt with something that's semi-work appropriate. I absolutely love the way the asymmetrical skirt is so random and weird looking. It is definitely eye catching in my opinion. A fashion statement indeed!

I paired this skirt with my loose Uniqlo Premium Cotton shirt. I am extremely sad that they do NOT sell these shirts anymore or they change the way the material look and feel is. I recently bought a pair hoping to be like the one I was wearing, but it's a lot rougher than the one I have which is a disappointment.

Shoes shoes shoes! I absolutely love Lolita shoes. They are by far the most comfortable and easy to walk and run in. Hehe, I would recommend these shoes in every color! :D

Anyways, hope you all are enjoying your Thursday!
/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/

  • Top:  Premium Cotton Shirt $7.90 (Uniqlo)
  • Skirt: Asymmetrical Skirt $8 (Closet)
  • Necklace: Harmonica $10 (Etsy)
  • Shoes: Laser Cutout Lace up Platform Heels $32.50 (Charlotte Russe)
  • Lips: Bite Beauty in Pomegranate $24 (Sephora)

Taken @ City Hall Underground Mall, Los Angeles



No comments:

Post a Comment