Frolic Manner


For a perfect summer transition outfit from day to night, here's an outfit I wore to a day out shopping into a dinner night with friends.


My current obsession this season are feminine floral prints.I feel they are the essence of summer. With this outfit, I paired this loose cardigan with some boyfriend jeans. The rugged feel and texture of this denim find tones down the girly appeal and brings a more casual feel, while still being quite fashionable.

These Kitten Heels I got from Zara are very comfortable and made with suede-like material. I love the two tone buckle strap especially since the colors are neutral. Also, one of my favorite accessories is my mini side bag with tassel detail. The bag looks small but it can actually hold a lot of my items and I usually like to stuff my purse with all sorts of unnecessary items.

Hope you enjoyed this!





  • Floral Loose Cardigan Forever 21
  • Shredded Boyfriend Jeans Gap Stores
  • Two-tone Kitten Heels Zara
  • Black Mini Bag with Tassel detail H&M
  • Burgundy Lipstick in Rebel MAC Cosmetics Rebel MAC Lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment