Playing for Keeps



        Still in my stripes frenzy, here's another look with stripes with a sleeveless mock dress covered with a sleek black vest, and top off with a loose wide-brim fedora hat. This dress is very comfortable but the only downside is that it rides up a little while you walk because the fabric is stretchy.

       I also decided to pair this outfit with these color-block platform heels from DSW. The brand is Dolce Vita. What's really unique about these heels are that the black part is made of PU quality and the brown part is made with a suede-like material. It doesn't have much padded support at the ball of the foot but since it's a platform, I can last a little longer than regular pumps.
      I really love my balloon animal dog necklace. It has a swirly design around the body and the colors are white and gold. I am obsessed with gold color jewelry and it's what I usually prefer. There is a close up picture below. I got the necklace in Thailand but there are similar ones found online, like Etsy.

       The make-up I used for my lips are MAC products and I did an ombre effect. I can post how I did it on a separate blog later. It was actually quite simple to do and I love that it gives the lips a more dimensional look.

Hope you enjoyed this.


Striped Dress: Forever 21 (View It Here!
Black Sleek Vest: Derek Lam
Loose Wide Brim Fedora: Forever 21 (View It Here!)
Balloon Animal Dog Necklace: My own. (Similar Item Here!)
Color Block Platform Heels: Dolce Vita, DSW
Lips: MAC Cosmetics in Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick and Nightmoth Lip Pencil






No comments:

Post a Comment