Florals + Lace


 
Hope you're all having a great weekend! This was my Fashion Friday look and I guess my outfit follows my theme of florals this week. I just love florals and anything related to flowers.

The top, skirt, heels, clutch and earrings were from Forever 21. The details of this top are very unique. Instead of having a button in front of the shirt, it's in the back. I also love the contrast from print to solid so the top doesn't seem so busy overall. The front of the garment has a cute peter pan collar and a bow tie detail. The top of the sleeves are also slightly puffed which give the arms a eye-catching detail.

The skirt is really comfortable and has a soft cotton lining. I like how this skirt looks expensive and most people wouldn't guess it came from Forever 21. There is also a side zip closure as well.

For my accessories, my brother got me these sunglasses (right) which are my statement piece. I absolutely love them. They are from Dolce & Gabbana from the Mosaico Collection. The stems of these frames have tiny handcrafted flowers placed into them. Each frame looks completely different and they are also textured to the touch.

The clutch is from Forever 21 and the intricate bead work and color makes this item a very versatile day to night bag.

I also really love my hair style that Alsyia did for me. I'm obsessed with braids and I've been wanting to do this to my hair for a while.  It didn't take that long but I seriously can't do this on myself haha.


  • Mosaico Sunglasses-Dolce & Gabbana (View It Here!)
  • Top/Skirt/Heels/Clutch/Earrings-Forever 21
  • Lipstick in Rebel- MAC Cosmetics 
Here are some additional pictures below. Enjoy!

 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment