Memoirs

[Late post] Sorry everyone again. I know I should be getting used to saying sorry for not posting on time. Haha, I've just been so busy with life that I only have time to post pictures on lookbook.nu cause it's so fast and simple :)

Anyways, a little about my outfit from Friday... I wore a loose teal tank that has flat round jewels to accents the top of my front pocket. I accompanied my top with my loose MC Hammer pants that I got from Ebay. I honestly must say that these MC Hammer pants are really comfortable and stretchy. Definitely worth the buy if you're into loose fitting pants with pockets. One side note about these pants is that they are a little bit see through in the sun; just ever so slightly. Then to give my outfit the "WOW" factor I paired it with my kimono and my Charlotte Russe heels. I know, these are technically a knock offs of the Jefferey Cambell's Soiree Heels.

/*Items shown in the image are either linked to the exact item or similar to it*/
  • Top: Half cotton & chiffon loose tank @ G Stage
  • Pants: MC Hammer Pants $7.99 (Ebay)
  • Outerwear: Kimono $12.99 (G STage)
  • Shoes: Clear Heels $34.99 (Charlotte Russe)

No comments:

Post a Comment