Summer Ever After

This outfit of the day consists of a boho floral fringe kimono cardigan paired with a solid coral scallop-edged dress.

My necklace is from House of Harlow which I scored at a warehouse sale. I love the color combo of black, white and gold. They go with practically every outfit and I like playing with jewelry that have geometric shapes.

The shoes were on sale at Aldo and they are so comfortable since they have a platform at the ball of your feet. I could last all day in them. Also, the color combo here is also easy to match most outfits.




  • Floral Fringe Kimono Forever 21
  • Coral Scallop Edge Dress Brand: Monteau; Store: TJ Maxx
  • Two-Toned Heels with Ankle Strap Aldo Stores
  • Black, White, Gold Triangle Necklace House of Harlow


No comments:

Post a Comment