Makeup Haul: Mac, Lancôme, & Urban Decay

Today, I decided to go to the mall and get some make up. I am probably right now obsessed with Lipsticks! I mean if you can't tell I just spent $18 x 5 on lipsticks lol. I don't even want to do the math. It's that bad.

SO, originally I was just going to Macys to check out Lancôme since they were doing a free sampler bag for every $35+ you spend. In the bag you can either chose from a pink zip bag or a black zip bag. I personally thought the black zip bag was a lot cuter since it has a little Gold Eiffel Tower pendant chain on it. I thought it gave it a little more spazz.

In my free sampler bag I got the following:

  • Bi-Facil Eye makeup remover
  • Definicils Mascara
  • Blush in Rose Fresque
  • Visionnaire Correcteur
  • Renergie Lift Multi-Action Night Cream
  • Lipstick in the color Fashion Icon

They are all sample sizes, but I believe Lancôme gives pretty good sample sizes that last for quite some time.

/*Not in any particular order, but click for larger image*/


What I bought to get these the free sampler was the Lancôme Visonnaire Primer. I've been looking for a primer that fits well with my skin. I have oily-combo skin so a lot of stuff just kind of melts away or just doesn't stay right. :( If only I was blessed with Tiffany's no need foundation skin. -_- everyone should hate her.... haha jk! I love her!

Then I went to the MAC store and ugh! Super fail! I bought 5 lipsticks to fill my lipstick crave. I've been looking for a pretty Purple lipstick. I had a bright Neon Pink/Purple lipstick, but I recently just lost it. It was the L'Oreal Lalaque in Lacquer-ized. Ugh! I can't believe I lost it! It was a limited edition too :'( so sad... :( Anyways, here are some pictures of the lipsticks that I bought close up!

I also included the Lancôme lipstick in these swatches as well. This way you can get an idea of what each lipstick looks like. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the lipsticks without flash, but I did include a swatch of them without flash.. so you can kind of have a brief idea of what it could look like.

Next but not least is the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette I bought. I figured since I'm kind of on the go most of the time that it wouldn't hurt to get this for traveling purposes. You can never go wrong with travel sized make up AND neutral colors for every day wear and occasions. :)
I think later when I have time I'll go ahead and link reviews for each of the items I got today. This way you have an idea of whether or not you would like to purchase any of these items. Anyways, I hope you enjoy F.A.M.E. first makeup haul. I'm sure there will be more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment